ITS Message Board Rules
Forum Rules for ITS Message Boards
• No profanity, racist or sexist comments.
• No pornographic or obscene material of any kind. Any user posting pornographic pictures, or links to such material will be blacklisted. This includes materials within a signature file or avatar.
• No attacking other posters. If you feel someone is crossing the line, please use the "Report" function instead of starting a verbal battle on the boards. The "Report" button is at the bottom of each post.
• Do not post unsubstantiated rumors about TU players, coaches, etc.
• No repetitive negative posting. Please understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site cannot be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.
• No flaming.
• No attacks on TU players or coaches.
• No attacks on message board moderators. If you have an issue with a moderator or have a question about moderating, please send an email to the moderator or publisher. Do not post it on the message boards. You can also use the "Report" function mentioned above.
• No attacking recruits. Just because a player may choose another school does not give you the right to blast them, in any circumstance.
• No posting of commercial offers, website offers or spamming of the board will be permitted. All threads will be deleted at the discretion of the board monitor.
• No posting or distribution any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law. This includes premium information from other message boards or websites.
• Do not give out your personal information on the message boards. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information (such as your email, phone number etc.) online --- for example, via message boards or chat --- that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. You give out your personal information at your own risk. We are not responsible for any actions that occur if you give out your personal information.
• The golden rule is a good one to follow: Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
To the vast majority of fans who read this site and already function within this rule set, thank you very much for your adult candor and responsible posting. As a privately owned website, we reserve the right to delete or edit any posts on our message boards.